April 7, 2008

TTA-Livin' on the Edge

So I decided to join the TTA crowd. For those of you that don't know what TTA is, it means Tuesday Tell All. It is a blog that posts a subject to talk about on your own blog. I think it's a great way for everyone to get to know each other better. Some of the other blogs that I have read that have posted a TTA subject are kind of interesting things to have learned about that person. I don't know if you will find my TTA interesting or not but what the heck! I have added the TTA link to my list of blogs so you can try it out too!


If you could do something dangerous just once with no risk what would you do?


HHHMMM... this is kind of a hard one for me as I am not a very adventurous person like I wished I was. The first thing that came to mind though was sky diving. Who knows, sky diving may not be considered a dangerous thing but to me it is over the edge!! I highly doubt I would ever do this but it has always been in the back of my mind that it would be an amazing experience. I am much too wimpy! It would never happen! However, the TTA says, "with no risk". In this case I would definitely do it. What would I have to lose?! Risk or no risk though I would not be able to do this with water below me. I would have to be clear of possibly landing in any type of water. Oceans, lakes, whatever. I love the water but that would freak me out.

As I was typing this up I thought of two more things that I would do. I would love to go under the knife for all sorts of beauty/cosmectic surgery. From lipo to tummy tuck to you name it I would do it all in one shot. This is also something that I would never do because again, I am a WIMP!! But also because Nate would never allow it. But boy wouldn't that be great?!

Lastly but most importantly, I would have another baby. Having another baby is something very dangerous and risky for me. Had it not be we would have already had another one by now. Having a baby is a risk we all take anyway but for some it is more risky and dangerous than others. There is nothing more amazing than this experience. Hopefully someday Nate and I will decide to have another baby. Now that would be livin' on the edge for the both of us!


So there you have it. My first TTA posting. I look forward to doing this every week. It was kind of fun to think about even though I don't find myself that intersting.

5 comments:

Marcie said...

I got your note on our Tuesday Tell All blog. So glad to have you join us. Welcome!

p.s. My oldest is named Hayden. He is six now, and continues to be the angel he was from birth. Your little Hayden is darling.

Sally said...

What a great post. Just wanted you to know that I can totally relate. Having a baby would be the most dangerous thing for me as well but what I would choose if there were no risk. Here's hoping we both get that chance again!

Marcie is right...your little guy is super cute!

Ashlie said...

Good idea. I like the TTA concept. Sometimes I run out of things to write about because my life is boring. I too would never be able to skydive. I always think...why would I want to tempt fate. It seriously does not interest me in the slightest. Thanks for your cute note on my blog!

Anonymous said...

LET'S GO!!

Do I need to join the TTA? I feel like I copy everything you do, I'm so boring and I talk about the same stuff over and over.

The Peterson Family said...

Jen, I don't know the proper way of joing the TTA so I just left a comment on one of their posts and they left these nice comments on mine. I know how you feel about the copy cat thing, I feel the same way. I need to get more creative with this blogging thing. I need my own ideas! TTA is great so please join up with the TTA crowd. I am sure there are plenty of people that want to read more about JR!