April 14, 2008

TTA-Professional Help

For what activity would you want professional lessons?


This weeks TTA isn't as hard for me as last weeks. I would totally have a Personal Trainer and a personal Nutritionist/Chef to help me out. I am in need of some major help in these areas. I have worked with a trainer before and I loved it! I still work out 5 days a week but I am probably wasting my time. I need to change it up a notch and do different things. After being pregnant my body is so not the same. I am on total burn out mode! And for the eating... what a joke! I have no self control. I know I know I know, it's all about portion control which I think I can easily do but it's all of the yummy sweets that get me. Oh, and eating out. Bad News!! Now if I had a professional Nutritionist/Chef that would teach me more of a variety of things and better alternatives to eat I would be in great shape!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, although I think you are perfect and tell you all the time how much I love your curves. They are not bad curves...just good ones. BTW, no more lunch dates to La Fra!

Jennie said...

Oooooh that's a good one. I would love to have a personal trainer to just tell me what to do at the gym. And I'm a bad eater too. Those are both great ideas. I didn't even think of those. Good job!

janana said...

Good idea on your TTA. Thanks for the FYI on my link I think I fixed it. We need to get together sometime. I hope the weather starts getting warmer, so we can play outside.

Dustin and Amy Rasmussen said...

I will agree with you on this one as well. Although you look great! I hope I can look as good as you after I have a baby. This TTA is fun and its been fun reading them to get to know you better!

Leah said...

You and your sweet Mom are both so dedicated and in great shape! I am with you - a personal chef and a trainer would be a dream come true. Tell your Mom Hi and hope to see you guys this sometime this summer (if it ever gets here).