April 29, 2008

TTA-Hometown Favorites

Some of my favorites close to home are:

  • Grab Lunch

Since I started working for Sundance I found grabbing lunch. I used to hardly ever go out for lunch but now it is 2 sometimes 3 times a week. I blame part of that on why I am getting so chunky! I think our favorite place is La Frontera/La Luna.

  • Go for Date Night

Well these nights are few and far between that's for sure. The last place we went on date night was actually to Biaggi's and then out to Wendover we went! When we do get a date night we like to just have a nice dinner and relax. Nate said the next time we get a date night we are actually staying home and sitting on the couch together. But I am thinking we will head to Biaggi's then sit on the couch for the rest of the evening. We love that place!

  • Pick up Some Creative Goodies

As many of you know, I am not too creative so I need to go someplace that has things that are already created for me! I like Tai Pan Trading. All I can think about lately is redecorating our house so I have Tai Pan on the brain. I haven't been there for a while though. I am going to wait until after we finish up our yard to redecorate our house. What the heck, we are never home anyway!

  • Keep the Kids Busy

In the summer time we like to go to Kearns Recreation Center for outdoor swimming. We also like to play at the park. Winter time is a different story. There isn't alot of things to do so we started a Tumbling class at the Magna Recreation Center. We went to Bouncin' Of The Walls once and that was alot of fun but Hayden was scared. I think the adults had more fun than the kids did!

  • Get Wet

Kearns Outdoor Pools for swimming and for boating our favorite lake is in Delta. I know you are thinking where in the heck is there a lake in Delta. But there really is a little lake in the middle of the fields there and it is so much fun! My Uncle has a piece of property right on the lake so we have our own beach. We have had some fun times there!

  • Buy a Treat

Treats are our favorite!! In the summer we always want to go and get an ice cream so we head up to the Arctic Circle in Magna. But the best bakery is Rogers inside Reams in Magna. I am a donut lover! That is so not a good thing! I also love Paradise Bakery! MMM sugar cookies!!

  • Shop for Fun

We always shop for fun. That's our hobby! If we aren't after something specific then we like to go to Gateway or Park City Outlets.

  • Get Some Fresh Air

Anywhere where we can go camping.

  • Splurge

Fashion Place/Southtowne Mall

  • Drive for a Weekend Away

Mesquite here we come!

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

Wow! After reading that, now I wish I wasn't at work anymore. I can't wait for the warm weather to do all of the fun outside activities you mentioned. I also love Biaggi's and ice cream. I think I could live on ice cream alone.