January 13, 2010

Baby Update!

Today was a great baby news day! I am so excited and relieved at the same time! I am now 27.5 weeks so in two more days I am out of the danger zone! I had a cervical length check today and it was measuring great at 3.7. I know this might not make any sense to some of you so in others words it is right where it should be! There are no signs of any preterm labor happening and to top it all off our little princess is growing perfectly. I have requested the same ultra sound tech each time that we have gone in cause she makes me feel so comfortable and she is super nice. Besides that she is so obsessed with our little girl that she spends quite along time playing around with her to get her to show us her pretty face. She doesn’t need to do spend this extra time with us but she is so nice and she always likes to check on her to see how she is doing. Brynlee likes to hide her face from us! And it’s not easy to see her as it is because my placenta has attached itself to the front of my stomach. One thing we did see was that she already has a lot of hair! Oh I am so excited to put little bows in that beautiful dark hair of hers! I am sure she will have plenty just like her Mommy, Daddy, and her big Brother did when they were born!

8 more weeks and counting until the removal of the cerclage and we will see when our little bundle will decide to join us!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im soooo happy for you guys.

Sovic Clan said...

What great news!! I can't wait to see her!!

Leah said...

OMG! I had no idea you were pregnant again! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so so happy for you! I am sure your folks are just ecstatic! Sounds like everything is going fabulous!
Good luck sweetie!