January 29, 2010

Panguitch Lake-Winter 2010

Over the long Martin Luther King Jr. weekend we were able to go to Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Frank's cabin at Panguitch Lake. We don't get there as often as we used or as we would like these days but when we do we do have alot of fun! We always try to meet our family from Mesquite there. It gives us a chance to see them without either of us travelling the full distance to either SLC or Mesquite. It is a nice get away for all of us!


I was fortunate enough to have the O.K. from my Doc to head to the cabin as long as I wasn't doing anything crazy while I was there. We don't get too crazy so I wasn't too worried about it. The only thing was I wasn't able to go on the lake ice fishing with the fam. That's ok though, I bundled up Hayden and off he went to meet is daddy on the lake. From the pics that were taken it looks like everyone had a great time!




AAWWW!! Sisters!



Hayden is showing Aunt Mariyln his Leapster game. (He is really into it, can you tell?!)


My Beautimous Cousin Heather!


Cute Wesley getting ready to go out on the ice.

Auntie Jenna cleaning up after our yummy waffle breakfast she and Kristie made for us!




The Kiddos playing Wii and DS


Best Buddies all geared up for some winter fun!



How Handsome!!



The big catch of the day!



Nice catch Babe!!



Uncle Frank with his big catch and big smile!


Mr. Daddy-o with his big catch!


And my brother Shaun!


Here he is again catching a bite to eat on the run. Geeze, he couldn't even take off his coat!


Jenna and Dad

Grandpa and Landen sledding behind the snowmobile on the ice.


Whoa! This must be the big one! (So it looks like he is saying!)

















No comments: