January 13, 2010

It's a Pirate Party!




For Hayden's 4th birthday I decided to have a Pirate Party for him. Notice how I mentioned "I" decided. I figure this was the last year I could get away with planning the cutesie fun birthday party. Hayden likes pirates and all so I just persuaded him a bit to make it sound super cool! And of course he thought it was!!



We sent out his little invitations that I found that were messages in a bottle with real sand in them. They were super cute! I think that is what sold me on the whole Pirate Party idea. We had 5 little boys including Hayden come to his party and we all had tons of fun. We ate pizza, played pirate ring toss and earned gold coins and at our house everyone is a winner so they all won dart guns! Then we opened presents and had cake and ice cream.



Hayden was very spoiled as usual and had a great time at his all day birthday party with his family and friends!



Playing Pirate Ship Ring Toss

Loftin even came dressed for the party!

It was a Transformer Birthday! Maybe we should have had a Transformer party like Landen did!

Happy Birthday Buddy! We Love You!!




No comments: